The mesmerizing beaches of Antigua & Barbuda with finest azure waters and white sands is the great attraction for English people including celebrities like Oprah Winfrey, Eric Clapton. and many more.
The ninth largest country in size and population of Caribbean privileges you to travel more than 100 countries visa-free. Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship-by-Investment facilitates tax-free and business expansion wth many more advantages:
- less processing time 3-4 months.
- Includes dependent children (less than 25 year of age) plus parents or grandparents over 65 year of age.
- No need of travelling to Antigua and Barbuda in the course of application.
- No requirement for an interview, education or managerial experience.
- Freedom of travelling more than 100 countries without visa including the Canada, Schengen Zone, Hong Kong, UK, Singapore, and many more.
- Tax-free on worldwide income.
Or National Development Contribution
One can make monetary contribution US$ 250,000 to the approved charity trust or National Development fund.
An applicant must make at least investment of US$ 400,000 in a pre-approved development area excluding processing fees, taxes and property registration. The investment need to be hold at least for 5 years.
One can invest US$1,500,000 to start a business and become eligible for citizenship. More than one applicants can establish a joint business each making investment of US$ 400,000 and overall investment at least need to be US$ 5,000,000