Among the most amazing locations in Caribbean because of mesmerizing natural beauty, crystal sandy beaches and warm skies, St. Kitts & Nevis is the best tourist place to be in Caribbean.
The attractive twin-island is the gifted clear blue waters, tropical temperatures and growing tourism and trade economy by the creator. Being among the longest established citizenship by investment programs, it offers bundle of benefits to applicants including:.
- Quick and hassle free processing (within 4 months);
- Includes dependent children less than age of 25 years and parents or grandparents of age more than 65 years;
- No need of physical residency;
- No need of facing interview, academic qualification or management experience;
- Freedom to access more than hundred countries visa-free including UK, Singapore, Hong Kong, Schengen member states and many more;
- Tax free world wide income;
- Facility of retaining current citizenship
Investment to Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation (SIDF)
> US$250,000: Individual
> US$300,000: Spouse + 2 children under 18 years
> US$350,000: Spouse + 4 children under 18 years
> US$450,000: Spouse + 6 children under 18 years
> US$50,000: Additional per person above 7 dependents
INVESTMENT IN REAL ESTATE
> Applicant + Spouse + 3 dependent children (under 18).
> Applicants must purchase a property of at least US$400,000 from the government approved shares.
> One has to maintain an investment for 5 years.
> You may need to pay additional fees and taxes.